At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- See Snowdon at night – climb at dusk, enjoy the sunset on the summit and then descend in the dark
- Enjoy the popular Llanberis Path and summit Snowdon at a quieter time – no crowds, no queues, no noise
- Ideal for beginners with a good level of fitness and walkers who want to experience their first mountain walk at night
- Perfect for small groups, couples, friends, individuals, and families
Why choose Snowdon Walks?
- All walks are led and accompanied by fully qualified, experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Guides
- We specialise in organising guided group walks. This mountain is our passion and we love nothing more than sharing it with you
- We make sure that everything from booking your walk to reaching the summit is as stress free as possible
- Our job is to make sure you leave with some amazing memories and an experience you will never forget
Book Snowdon Moonlight Guided Walks
Would you like to climb Snowdon and see breathtaking views over Snowdonia as the sunsets?
Join us on this fantastic experience as we climb Snowdon at dusk, enjoy the sunset on the summit then descend in the dark! This is an opportunity to climb Snowdon and see Snowdonia like never before.
Dates for 2018
- Saturday 14th April 2018 – 4.15pm
- Saturday 28th April 2018 – 4.30pm
- Friday 18th May 2018 – 5.15pm
- Saturday 19th May 2018 – 5.15pm
- Saturday 2nd June 2018 – 5.30pm
- Saturday 16th June 2018 – 5.45pm
- Saturday 14th July 2018 – 5.30pm
- Saturday 28th July 2018 – 5.30pm
- Saturday 18th August 2018 – 4.30pm
- Saturday 1st September 2018 – 4.00pm
- Saturday 15th September 2018 – 3.30pm
The Snowdon Moonlight/Sunset Guided Walk
The moonlight walk begins early evening, aiming to summit Snowdon, via the Llanberis Path, just before sunset. The pace is relaxed and we have enough leaders so you don’t feel pressured to walk at the fastest pace. After enjoying a spectacular sunset from the summit we switch on our head torches and begin the descent in the dark back down the Llanberis Path.
All the walks will begin in Llanberis where you will meet your group and mountain leaders. After a friendly welcome chat with the group we will brief you on the walk ahead and ensure you are ready for the challenge.
A Quiet Snowdon Summit
Snowdon is generally a very busy mountain, often with long queues at the summit, but on these walks we will have the mountain to ourselves. This is a rare opportunity to experience Snowdon when it is quiet and enjoy some of the most beautiful views across Snowdonia.
Spaces on these walks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We require a 35% deposit to reserve a place and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to the walk. All the walk information will be emailed to you once your place has been confirmed. This will include all the details you need, including start and finish times, location details, parking information, and what you need to prepare and bring with you.
To book a place, select your chosen date on the calendar above and click ‘book now’.