At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Experience a multi-peak journey summiting 5 major peaks (4 which are Welsh 3000s) on a breathtaking tour of the stunning Carneddau mountains
- Ideal for walkers with some experience and a good level of mountain fitness who want to tackle a longer multi-peak route
- Breathtaking views across the Carneddau and Glyderau mountains
- Discover a new area of Snowdonia away from the busy areas allowing you to enjoy the peaceful surroundings
- Tackle a variety of terrain from short scrambles to long airy ridges – a great route to gain experience on a longer mountain journey
Why choose Snowdon Walks?
- All walks are led and accompanied by fully qualified, experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Guides
- We specialise in organising guided group walks. This mountain is our passion and we love nothing more than sharing it with you
- We make sure that everything from booking your walk to reaching the summit is as stress free as possible
- Our job is to make sure you leave with some amazing memories and an experience you will never forget
Book Discover the Carneddau Guided Walk
Possibly the best circular walk in Snowdonia with some of the most beautiful scenic view in the UK. This walk is the perfect way to discover more of Snowdonia, summit five major peaks and explore the quieter side of this beautiful area.
Dates for 2018:
- Sunday 15th April 2018
- Sunday 20th May 2018
- Sunday 17th June 2018
- Sunday 15th July 2018
- Sunday 19th August 2018
- Sunday 16th September 2018
This guided walk takes you over the beautiful and quiet Carneddau mountain range (pronounced Car-neth-eye) and summit the peaks of Pen yr Ole Wen (978m), Carnedd Dafydd (1044m), Yr Elen (962m), Carnedd Llewelyn (1064m) and Pen yr Helgi Du (833m).
Walking alongside an experienced and knowledgeable mountain guide, you will complete one of the best circular walks in Snowdonia, summiting multiple major peaks and enjoying some of the best scenery in the UK. At a comfortable pace, your group will experience a breathtaking high-level walk across some of the most spectacular peaks in Snowdonia. Starting in the Ogwen Valley, just a few minutes’ drive from the village of Betws-y-Coed, this walk will take you away from the busy touristy areas and show you one of the quieter sides of Snowdonia.
Spaces on this walk are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We require a 35% deposit to reserve a place and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to the walk. All the walk information will be emailed to you once your place has been confirmed. This will include all the details you need, including start and finish times, location details, parking information, and what you need to prepare and bring with you.
To book a place, select your chosen date on the calendar above and click ‘book now’.