At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Climb the highest mountain in Wales as part of a professionally led group
- The easiest route on Snowdon so ideal for first-timers with a good level of fitness
- A great group atmosphere with plenty of encouragement and motivation
- See stunning views across Snowdonia that will leave you wanting to come back for more
- The ideal walk for friends, solo-walkers and small groups who want to climb their first mountain
Why choose Snowdon Walks
- All walks are led and accompanied by fully qualified, experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Guides
- We specialise in organising guided group walks. This mountain is our passion and we love nothing more than sharing it with you
- We make sure that everything from booking your walk to reaching the summit is as stress free as possible
- Our job is to make sure you leave with some amazing memories and an experience you will never forget
Book Snowdon Llanberis Path Guided Walk
Join a guided walk to the summit of Snowdon as part of a small group. You will be led by a fully qualified, experienced, trusted and extremely knowledgeable Mountain Leader who has a wealth of experience climbing Snowdon and the many other peaks in Snowdonia. We make sure you have a day to remember and enjoy every second of this fantastic challenge.
Dates for 2017
- Saturday 2 September
Dates for 2017
- Saturday 14th April 2018
- Saturday 19th May 2018
- Saturday 16th June 2018
- Saturday 14th July 2018
- Saturday 18th August 2018
- Saturday 15th September 2018
A fantastic route for anyone wanting to tackle their first mountain. This is our most popular route for beginners, groups and corporate walks. At almost 10 miles this is still a tough challenge and you will certainly have earned your place on the summit. This is the perfect walk to experience Snowdon at a gentler pace and take in the amazing views of Snowdonia.
Spaces on this walk are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We require a 35% deposit to reserve a place and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to the walk. All the walk information will be emailed to you once your place has been confirmed. This will include all the details you need, including start and finish times, location details, parking information, and what you need to prepare and bring with you.
To book a place, select your chosen date on the calendar above and click ‘book now’.