At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- The Edale Skyline is a fantastic first walking challenge
- Join other like-minded walkers and experience the beautiful Peak District
- Fantastic training walk to prepare for the Yorkshire 3 Peaks or National 3 Peaks
- Each group will be led by experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Leaders
- Fantastic challenge for small groups, couples, friends, individuals, and families
- Ideal for beginners with a good level of fitness
Why choose Snowdon Walks?
- All walks are led and accompanied by fully qualified, experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Guide
- We specialise in organising guided group walks. This mountain is our passion and we love nothing more than sharing it with you
- We make sure that everything from booking your walk to reaching the summit is as stress free as possible
- Our job is to make sure you leave with some amazing memories and an experience you will never forget
Book Edale Skyline – Peak District Walking Challenge
The classic Peak District challenge. Tackle several summits on this circular walk surrounding the beautiful Vale of Edale. A challenging route of 20 miles with a tough 1,200m of ascent requiring a good level of fitness and lots of determination.
Highlights of this beautiful route include Lose Hill, Back Tor, Mam Tor, Rushup Edge, Brown Knoll, Kinder Scout southern edge and Win Hill.
Dates for 2018:
- Saturday 23rd June 2018 (Fully booked)
- Sunday 24th June 2018 (Just 3 places remaining)
- Sunday 22nd July 2018
- Sunday 12th August 2018
This walk is a great personal challenge and a great way to explore the High Peak but also a great training walk for the National 3 Peaks, Yorkshire 3 Peaks or an international trekking challenge.
The challenge starts and finishes in the village of Hope which is easily accessible by car and train. Full meeting and event instructions will be sent after booking.
The Edale Skyline challenge requires a good level of fitness and you will need to be able to walk for up to 10 hours over hilly ground. You will need quality hillwalking clothing that is suitable for this level of walking. A full kit list will be sent after booking.
Spaces on this walk are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We require a 35% deposit to reserve a place and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to the walk. All the walk information will be emailed to you once your place has been confirmed. This will include all the details you need, including start and finish times, location details, parking information, and what you need to prepare and bring with you.
To book a place, select your chosen date on the calendar above and click ‘book now’.